All 38 art Reviews

Meet the Artist (Twitter thing) Meet the Artist (Twitter thing)

>sounds of knocking

Knock knock jokes must be a killer. :s

Autumn (w/ background) Autumn (w/ background)

Dammmn! I hate how NG doesn't notify me when things get good.

You've really improved here!

Samus Samus

Hot damn, the way you draw armor now really improved, I see you've gotten way better with color tones and highlights now. Good to see you trying stuff, and made my babe Samus look so awesome.

Nicely done!

Oh thankle

Despair Queen Despair Queen

The princess of despair herself. Would she get bored of that title too?

Thank You Mr. Iwata Thank You Mr. Iwata

He's was a legend, directly from Nintendo.

Animal Crossing Isabelle digital Animal Crossing Isabelle digital

A really adorable illustration of Isabelle! (I bet she's going to yell heaps at me for neglecting the town back at the Town Hall, haha)

It's really a breath of fresh air to see Nintendo characters that are right in their element, and NOT used for... other stuff. Really brilliant here, I'm really loving the overall cool colors for the shading and her base colors.

HowSplendid responds:

Thank you so much! I'm really glad you like it. :)

Kitty! Kitty!

I never been more distrubed (and proud!) in my entire life. Amazing work, Jam! Also, haha I see a few Newgrounds references sprinkled around.

Congratulation on making it to the front page! I knew you can do it- Keep it up, you got fans now!!

"Yeah, I guess I'm pretty famous now..." -throws money in face-
Nah tho. Thank you, dude. Means alot. c:

Splatoon Splatoon

The fact this doesn't have that many views is a outrage, this is really great! Especially with Pikachu fainting with his ink there!

Axton (Art Trade) Axton (Art Trade)

Oh no, he's hot!
Great work here, impressive range on your other art trades too!

Coolkitten13 responds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ba9_jaN7EA <--- Is this what you're referencing...XD

And thanks!

Character reference WIP Character reference WIP

Finally he's with both shoes this time (...and lacking a few clothes later!)

Great job on this ref sheet man! You seem to have a great handle on your anatomy. The helmet design reminds me of Star Wars for some reason, and holy wow he looks handsome

I wonder what's that grid thing at the bottom right though

JozzyForge responds:

yeah, its a WIP. Still haven't finished it due to being busy with art trades. The grid! I was plotting where Im going to put some boxes, with a copy pasted blank head of his, where I will draw several facial expressions. c: