MINI MAN - Snow Brawl MINI MAN - Snow Brawl

Doesn't bring anything new to the table.

If you were going to go for the worst demo, least make it so it doesn't boot up. Ever. It plays well as it should, but not enough to hold attention for. Controls for two players is awkward in reality.

At least you tried though.

StoryTimeGames responds:

Thanks for the review. Yeah there is definitely a lot to work on if we want to make this a legit game, one of the reasons we didn't try are hardest is because we're using a dodgy engine and some of our programmers recently left due to pay cuts. Yet again thanks for the review!.

Crocodile Heartbreak Crocodile Heartbreak

I don't expect much since this came from a outdated version of Flash, but the game still has a lot to be desired.

The game is ultimately too hard to play, the crocodile's run speed is unbearable to deal with, forcing you to miss some hearts intently. Hit box for the hearts is a bit too narrow, score doesn't raise even if it looked like it hit.

Medals would be a nice coating for the game, but aside from the aforemention, it's a nice throwback to the old day.

mothballs responds:

Thanks for the review. I tried not to make it too easy, because otherwise you'd just be sitting there all day and not losing, but I know sometimes the spawns make it impossible to get all of them. I could either change the speed of the crocodile or slow down the spawns. Or both. Not sure what happened with the hit boxes and why they're so narrow, I could probably find a way to fix that too.

I'll take this into consideration when I add medals to it.

Brew My Beer Brew My Beer

Fun, gets boring quick however. Maybe add music next?

AxenLader responds:

Thank you good idea. You're right it lacks a music. I'll add one.

BULLET HELL BULLET HELL

Fun and addicting... but the difficulty spikes just makes it impossible to tolerate. The flow of switch monsters spawn is just insufferiable, especially if the game decides to spawn that pineapple. God I hated the pineapple.

That's pretty much what's holding the game back from reaching success. Medal and NG API support would do this game wonders.

Parkereldreth responds:

Thanks for your response! I'll try to improve the game as time goes.

Walk Walk

"I haven't seen you in a long time."

What does that mean? After going through a few rooms, that message suddenly appears. Was that supposed to happen?

Acorn Mania 3 Acorn Mania 3

A pretty adorable game! Graphics could use some work and I thought the player sprite was bit too... small compared to the overall size of the whole game. The game itself had plenty of charm.

Pretty good but could be better!

PrincessNinjato responds:

Thank you for your honest response, I will keep this in mind for future games.

Racing game Racing game

Why in heavens name would you submit a buggy game that can't even start here? I'm sorry but that is just plain hard-headedness.

Try harder.

Great Tower Defense Great Tower Defense

It's a alright game, nothing too jawdropping. The game tends to freeze up in World 1-1, making it unplayable.

Still, it does it job.

City Encounter City Encounter

A tad wonky. Most of the time the game won't register some hits, despite it hitting the goon. Regardless it was fun! Upgrades made the game much more enjoyable despite the frame lags.

Through Oneself Through Oneself

A fun and challenging game! I thought it was pretty innovating erasing the player character from view and relying on obstacles to know where to go and what to do. That and I was hoping I'll get to see the lady who was stuck in another dimension's true identity! So much for that!

A pretty good entry for the Ludum Dare Jam!